bashoneliners 1.0 —06 March 2012
This is the first official release of bashoneliners.com and here’s the list of main features.
Post practical or just pure awesome one-liners to share with the world, with explanations
- Post alternative one-liners that improve on another one-liner posted by someone else
Post questions that can be answered by an appropriate one-liner
- Receive email notifications on posts and comments on your one-liners and questions
Follow one-liners on twitter @bashoneliners or on rss:
Follow upcoming features on Trello
Follow project news on the mailing list
Request new features on the online poll
- Membership with openid authentication only, because you shouldn’t have to remember yet another password!
- Members can add basic profile info such as display name, twitter url, homepage url
- Simple search and advanced search to query specific fields, with whole word option
- Tags, generated automatically from the one-liner itself when posting or saving, and useful as quick search links
- Solid support of mobile devices and small screens, thanks to Bootstrap 2.0 from Twitter
- Explanation and Limitations fields, with Markdown formatting and preview function.