Released new version of Programming Quiz on Android —17 February 2014
The new version (1.4) of Programming Quiz (LITE) is now on Google Play.
- More questions, especially in programming and regex categories (288 total questions now)
- Simplified the start screen, reduced clutter
- Now you can select question categories to include in a quiz
- Improved navigation: now you can easily return to the start screen after finishing a quiz
- New menu option to fade out unused wrong answers after the correct answer is revealed
- New menu option to reset all settings to default
In case you discover a problem, please report it on GitHub: https://github.com/janosgyerik/manyquiz/issues
This is the last release supporting old Android versions. Starting from the next release, we will support only Android 4.0 and up.